Myrtle Beach Golf Calendar Rate Period Guide
The Glens Golf Group in Myrtle Beach, SC has listed below the different golf rate periods for 2015. Golfers will notice there are many times during the year that the rates change, which gives golfers the opportunity to choose which date ranges works best for them and within their budget.
The Myrtle Beach golf seasons are fall, winter, spring and summer. Within each rate period there is a step up rate and a step down rate, except for summer where the rates don’t change. The busiest golf season in Myrtle Beach is spring, which runs from February through May and then followed by the second busiest golf season of the year- fall, which runs from mid-September through November. Winter is the least busy golfing time of the year in Myrtle Beach followed by the summer season. The winter and summer golf seasons in Myrtle Beach are a great time to play golf! Golfers can book golf packages and tee times at an affordable price! Plus, the courses aren’t over crowed with golfers.
Before booking your next golf trip to Myrtle Beach, ask a professional golf director for the rates for either a step up or step down during the golf season you are looking to play. You will be able to play the courses you want at a more reasonable price.
- Winter step up 1/15/2015 – 2/11/2015
- 1st spring step up 2/12/2015 – 3/4/2015
- 2nd spring step up 3/5/2015 – 3/18/2015
- Spring golf 3/19/2015 – 4/1/2015
- Easter 04/02/2015 – 04/08/2015
- Spring golf 4/09/2015 – 04/26/2015
- 1st spring step down 04/27/2015 – 05/17/2015
- 2nd spring step down 5/18/2015 – 05/31/2015
- Summer (labor day) 6/1/2015 – 9/9/2015
- 1st fall step up 9/10/2015 – 9/16/2015
- 2nd fall step up 9/17/2015 – 09/23/2015
- Fall Golf 09/24/2015 – 10/25/2015
- 1st Fall step down 10/26/2015 – 11/08/2015
- 2nd Fall step down 11/09/2015 – 11/15/2015
- Winter Golf 11/16/2015 – 1/13/2016
Need assistance or have questions about booking your next golf trip to Myrtle Beach? Call Jason, The Glens Golf Group’s golf director at 888-999-9520 for all of your golfing needs.
Posted on October 23, 2014