2015 Glens Golf Group Course Membership
The Glens Group recently announced their 2015 four-course membership details and just in time for the holidays. The Glens membership would be a great gift for the golfer in your life that is difficult to shop for! Memberships entitles golfers to pro shop discounts and reduced rate privileges at all four of the Glens Golf Group courses, including: Heather Glen, Glen Dornoch, Shaftesbury Glen and Possum Trot. Also included with the memberships are discounted offers from the Glens Golf Academy’s: Simply Great Golf Academy located at Possum Trot Golf Course and the South Carolina Golf Center located at Shaftesbury Glen Golf Course; and top-notch accommodations at the Village at the Glens and the Shaftesbury Suites. Call 800-626-8768 to reserve your Glens Group membership now or download the Glens Group Membership Application and mail in your payment.
- Single Member Fee $299
- Renewal Fee $249
- Family Membership $350
- Elite Membership $3,000
- Single Member Fee-Entitles card holder to rounds of $25 plus tax year-round at all four courses. Entitles one guest to pay local rate.
- Family Member-Entitles husband and wife to rounds of $25 plus tax year-round at all four courses. Kids (17 and younger) play for free with adults.
- Elite Member-Entitles card holder to not pay for rounds year-round at all four courses. Also entitles card holder to charge onto account food and merchandise-to be billed monthly.
- Golf course discounts: Play for $25 + tax year-round
- Limited to only 300 Golfers
- Complimentary Glens Golf Gift
- 20% off Pro Shop merchandise (Excludes sale items/golf balls/gloves)
- $1.50 for range balls per each 18 holes
- Four member tournaments per year
- Discount at the Glens Golf Academy at Possum Trot and SC Golf Center at Shaftesbury Suites
- Discounted accommodations rate at Village at the Glens and Shaftesbury Suites
Rules and Regulations
- The Glens Group Membership is valid for residents of the following counties: Horry, Marion, Georgetown, Brunswick, Columbus, New Hanover
- All memberships expire on 12/31/15
- You must state that you are a Member when booking your tee time
- All tee times must be booked within 48 hours prior to the day of play
- All members must show membership card along with Local ID upon arrival
- Credit card must be given when booking tee times – No Shows will be charged
- Tee times may be limited during peak season
- Members will not be charged due to inclement weather
- You must have a USGA handicap to play in the members tournaments and league play
- No other discount or coupons are allowed with a Glens Membership
Posted on December 3, 2014